Email : email@example.com
Telephone : 0121 2705609
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions ("the Terms") govern the users ("you" or "your") use of the website www.totalsecuritytech.co.uk ("the Website") and your relationship with Total I-Tech Limited (trading as Total Technologies whose registered office is at Heathfield Lane West, Darlaston, Wednesbury, WS10 8QP ("we", "our" or "us"). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms then please contact us.
1. Agreement By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. Amendments We reserve the right to: Update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms; and Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
3. Registration You warrant that: The personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and You are not impersonating any other person or entity You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by e-mailing or telephoning our customer service representatives at: E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0121 270 5609
5. Protecting Your Security To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. We take the risk of internet fraud very seriously. With the volume of fraudulent credit card transactions increasing, we make every effort to ensure all orders are thoroughly checked using the information already supplied. There is a possibility we may contact you to make additional security checks and we ask for your co-operation to enable us to complete them. We will not tolerate fraudulent transactions and such transactions will be reported to the relevant authorities. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
6. Compliance The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and its use. You agree not to upload or transmit through the Website: Any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer; and Any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character
7. Indemnity You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information.
8. Third Party Links As a convenience to our customers, the Website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond our control. For your information, we are not responsible for such websites or material nor do we review or endorse them. We will not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content of such websites nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
9. Orders All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods ordered are not available, you will be notified by e-mail (or by other means if no e-mail address has been provided) and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order. Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods or services from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time. You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgment of your order which you may receive from us shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase goods or services advertised on the Website. The conclusion of a contract between you and us will take place when we (i) debit your credit, debit card or (ii) dispatch the goods to you or commence the services, whichever is the later. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data provided by you when accessing or ordering from the Website. You will assume the risk for the products once they have been delivered to the delivery address which you specified when ordering the products. We accept no liability where you provide an incorrect delivery address or where you fail to collect the products from the delivery address which you specified.
10. Cancellation Rights Where you have purchased the goods or services as a consumer (i.e. for private use as opposed to business use), please note that you are entitled to cancel any contract completed with us within 7 days from the day after receipt of the goods or services. If you do cancel a contract pursuant to this clause 9, then: You must notify us by contacting us or writing to Total Technologies, Heathfield Lane West, Darlaston, Wednesbury, England, WS10 8QP; You must retain possession of the goods or services and ensure that the goods or services are kept in the same condition as they were when they were delivered until such time as the goods or services are either collected by us or delivered back to us by you; We will notify you of when we wish to collect the goods or services. The goods and services will be collected by us within 28 days of our receiving your cancellation notice and we will charge the cost of collecting the goods or services, and will deduct this from any sum owed by us to you. Alternatively, you can return the goods or services to us by contacting a customer service operator on 0121 270 5609 (between the hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm) who will be able to provide you with address details; We will refund any monies you have paid to us within 30 days of receipt of your cancellation notice. For further information about cancellations and returns, please see our Returns Policy.
11. Price and Payment All prices shown are exclusive of VAT (only where applicable - see below) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you. If your delivery address is within the United Kingdom, no additional taxes after VAT will be charged to you. If your delivery address is outside of the United Kingdom you may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for information. Please note that when shipping goods from outside the United Kingdom, cross border shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of the United Kingdom, you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered. Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of your good or provision of the service to you. If payment is to be made via a credit card a pre-auth value of £0.01 will be held against the card until the card issuer validates the payment. In the unlikely event that the price shown on the checkout page is wrong, and we discover this before accepting your order in accordance with clause 9, we are not required to sell the goods to you at the price shown. We always try and ensure that the prices of goods shown on our Website are accurate, but occasionally genuine errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods that you have ordered we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel your order and you have already paid for the goods, then you will receive a full refund. You confirm that the credit, debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us we will not be liable to you for any delay or non-delivery. Please familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions before you place an order as we reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged. If there is any inconsistency between the terms and conditions upon which the discount codes were issued and these terms and conditions, the discount code terms and conditions prevail. A copy of the discount code terms and conditions can be obtained by mailing or telephoning our customer service representatives at: (e-mail address: email@example.com Tel: 0121 270 5609
12. Eligibility to Purchase To be eligible to purchase goods on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must: If an individual, be 18 years of age or over; and Register your real name, address, phone number, e-mail address any other details requested. By offering to purchase goods and services you represent to us that you are 18 years of age or over and authorise us to transmit information (included updated information) to obtain information from third parties, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card numbers or credit reports to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
13. Intellectual Property The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our licensors. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
14. Limitation of Liability Notwithstanding any other provision in the Terms, nothing in these Terms: Affect or limit your rights as a consumer under English law; or Will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet. Whilst we will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can. In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following: Incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links; Technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website; Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website; and Failure of the Website to meet your requirements. To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms includes, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Website.
15. Severance If any part of the Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of the Terms.
16. Waiver No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
17. Entire Agreement These Terms form the entire basis of any agreement reached between you and us.
18. Law and Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
19. Reviews If you submit a review, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Total Technologies and its sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Total Technologies, including the execution of deeds and documents, at the request of Total Technologies. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to Total Technologies: The content and material is accurate; Use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable Total Technologies guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify Total Technologies for all claims brought by a third party against Total Technologies arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
20. Multibuy Offers This offer applies only to qualifying items listed in the Multibuy area of this Website. Where any goods are returned (except for an exchange where products are faulty/defective), we are entitled to either require the return of all goods delivered as part of that Multibuy offer at your cost or charge you for the goods retained by you at the full price quoted on this site.